A new binary release of the ELLCC cross compilation tool chain is available.
ELLCC is a pre-packaged set of tools designed to support cross compilation
for a variety of target processors.
This release supports MIPS and PowerPC 64 bit targets.
Unfortunately, I haven’t had time to debug build issues with the MinGW build. As a result the binaries of this release for this host are not available. If anyone is interested in looking into the build failure, patches welcome!
- ecc (a clang/LLVM based C/C++ compiler)
- QEMU (on x86_64 Linux hosts)
The ELLCC run-time libraries are supplied pre-built for all targets and
are all covered with BSD-like licenses:
- libc++ The C++ standard library
- musl The POSIX compliant C library
- compiler-rt Low level compiler support
- expat XML parsing
- libedit Command history
- ncurses Terminal handling
- zlib Compression/decompression
- curl URL syntax data transfer
- libevent Event notification
- mbed TLS Transport Layer Security
- c-ares Asynchronous DNS
- libssh2 Client side SSH2
- libmetalink Metalink support
- openldap Lightweight directory access protocol
- nanomsg Several common communication patterns
ELLCC is entirely self hosting.
From the ChangeLog:
version 0.1.32: * Update the curl library to version 7.50.1. * Update to binutils 2.27. * Update the libssh2 library to version 1.7.0. * Update to LLVM r277813. * Update to libedit-20160618-3.1. * Update to GDB 7.11.1. * Update the nghttp2 library to version 1.13.0. * Update the expat library to version 2.2.0. * Update the curl library to version 7.50.0. * Update ithe mbedtls library to version 2.3.0. * Added support for 64 bit LE PowerPC 64. * Added support for 64 bit MIPS. * Update to musl 1.1.15.
Binary tarballs are available from here.
The tool chain can build programs for ARM, Mips, PowerPC, and x86 Linux and
stand-alone targets and x86 Windows systems.
Pre-built binaries are available for ARM, Mips, and x86 Linux host systems
as well as x86_64 Windows and Mac OS X hosts.
All host systems can build programs for all the supported targets.
Available targets are listed here.