A new binary release of the ELLCC cross compilation tool chain is available.
ELLCC is a pre-packaged set of tools designed to support cross compilation
for a variety of target processors.
This release has simple instructions for cross building Linux for the
Raspberry Pi and updates several libraries.
This is the last release which will be built with autohell. I hope that I can
figure out how to use cmake soon for the next release.
- ecc (a clang/LLVM based C/C++ compiler)
- QEMU (on x86_64 Linux hosts)
The ELLCC run-time libraries are supplied pre-built for all targets and
are all covered with BSD-like licenses:
- libc++ The C++ standard library
- musl The POSIX compliant C library
- compiler-rt Low level compiler support
- expat XML parsing
- libedit Command history
- ncurses Terminal handling
- zlib Compression
- curl ULR syntax data transfer
- libevent Event notification
- mbed TLS TLS
- c-ares Asynchronous DNS
- libssh2 Client side SSH2
- libmetalink Metalink support
- openldap Lightweight directory access protocol
- nanomsg Several common communication patterns
ELLCC is entirely self hosting.
From the ChangeLog:
version 0.1.28: * Update to curl 7.47.0. * Update to binutils 2.26. * Update autoconf files for several libraries. * Update to LLVM r258477. * Added missing aarch64 compiler-rt functions: __floatditf, etc. * Add wireless tools build to ecclinux. * Update to LLVM r257984. * Add less build to ecclinux.
Binary tarballs are available from here.
The tool chain can build programs for ARM, Mips, PowerPC, and x86 Linux and
stand-alone targets and x86 Windows systems.
Pre-built binaries are available for ARM, Mips, and x86 Linux host systems
as well as x86_64 Windows and Mac OS X hosts.
All host systems can build programs for all the supported targets.
Available targets are listed here.