A new binary release of the ELLCC cross compilation tool chain is available.
ELLCC is a pre-packaged set of tools designed to support cross compilation
for a variety of target processors.
All programs developed using ELLCC are covered by BSD and BSD-like licenses.
Major features of this release include:
- Shared libraries fully supported.
- Replaced ncurses with the NetBSD curses as provided by sabotage Linux
- New ellcc command supports binary updates, installing source code, and building ELLCC from source.
More information is in the ChangeLog.
Binary tarballs are available from here.
The tool chain can build programs for ARM, Mips, PowerPC, and x86 Linux and
stand-alone targets. All host systems can build programs for all the supported targets.
The ELLCC run-time libraries are available pre-built for all targets and
are all covered with BSD-like licenses:
- libc++ The C++ standard library
- musl The POSIX compliant C library
- compiler-rt Low level compiler support
- expat XML parsing
- libedit Command history
- curses Terminal handling
- zlib Compression/decompression
- curl URL syntax data transfer
- mbed TLS Transport Layer Security
- c-ares Asynchronous DNS
- libssh2 Client side SSH2
- libmetalink Metalink support
ELLCC is entirely self hosting.